PS Oils Vert Paolo Veronese
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Pthalo Blue and Zinc£10.02
- Daler Masking Fluid 175ml£8.99
- PS Acrylic Fluid Satin£10.96
- Phthalo Turquoise PS 60ml£10.80
- Fluorescent Cyclamen Red PS 60ml£10.80
- Permanent Green Medium£13.96
- Naples Yellow Deep (Hue) PS 60ml£9.16
- PS Oils Titanium White 150ml£23.65
- Michael Harding Oils 225ml Titanium White No.1£30.30