PS Oils Van Dyke Brown Hue
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- Refined Poppy Oil 60ml£7.00
- Robersons Oil Primer 1Ltr£24.00
- Pip Seymour Professional Acrylic Gesso 250ml£7.70
- Cad Yellow Lemon (Hue) PS 60ml£10.80
- Permanent Green Light£12.46
- PS Oils Fauve Orange£7.10
- PS Oils Stil de Grain£22.45
- 24cm x 30cm Daler Premium Standard Edge Readymade Canvas£5.75
- 50cm x 60cm Daler Premium Standard Edge Readymade Canvas£12.62