PS Oils Silver
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Zinc White£10.02
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Ultramarine Blue£10.02
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Cadmium Red Deep£42.77
- Pip Seymour Professional Acrylic Gesso 250ml£7.70
- Pip Seymour Professional Acrylic Primer 250ml£7.70
- Naples Yellow Deep (Hue) PS 60ml£9.16
- PS Oils Florence Red Haematite£7.10
- PS Oils Cobalt Blue Light£22.45
- 32mm Deep Premium Stretcher Builder£14.20