PS Oils Permanent Yellow Middle
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- 12oz Canvas 50 Metre Primed£690.00
- Pip Seymour Cold Pressed Linseed Oil 500ml£17.10
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Cadmium Yellow Deep£36.30
- Robersons Oil Primer 1Ltr£24.00
- Mars Black£12.46
- Cyprus Umber PS 60ml£9.16
- PS Oils Burnt Umber£7.10
- PS Oils Sansepolcro Blue£7.10
- PS Oils Florentine Golden Flesh£7.10