PS Oils Morrelone
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- Rapid 14E Heavy Duty Staple Gun£27.50
- 12oz Canvas 50 Metre Primed£690.00
- Pip Seymour Professional Acrylic Gesso 1Ltr£22.06
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Magenta£22.13
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Cobalt Green Deep£42.77
- Cadmium Yellow Deep (Hue)£12.46
- PS Oils Titanium White£7.10
- PS Oils Raw Umber£7.10
- PS Oils Royal Blue Light£7.10