PS Oils Cobalt Green Deep
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- PS Acrylic Soft Gloss Gel 250£10.96
- Pip Seymour Professional Acrylic Primer 500ml£12.67
- Perm Green Light PS 60ml£8.10
- Fluorescent Lemon Yellow PS 60ml£10.80
- Phthalocyanine Blue£12.46
- PS Oils Permanent Red Light£7.10
- PS Oils Ultramarine Pink£7.10
- PS Oils Stil de Grain£22.45
- Michael Harding Oils 225ml Titanium White No.1£30.30