PS Oils Cadmium Chromium Green Lightest
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- Roberson Rabbit Skin Glue Liquid Size 500ml£13.50
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Raw Umber£10.02
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Cadmium Orange£42.77
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Cobalt Turquoise Deep£42.77
- Yellow Ochre PS 60ml£8.10
- Cad Yellow Lemon (Hue) PS 60ml£10.80
- Oxford Bluestone - Green Earth PS 60ml£19.20
- PS Oils Pompeii Red£14.30
- Pip Seymour Professional Coloured Gesso - Pale Grey 125ml£11.56