PS Oils Bright Ochre
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- 12oz Canvas 1 Metre Primed£15.60
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Pthalo Blue and Zinc£10.02
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Pthalocyanine Green Yellow Shade£15.70
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Cobalt Turquoise Deep£42.77
- Robersons 1810 Medium 120ml£19.90
- PS Acrylic Medium Fluid Gloss 250ml£8.35
- PS Oils Cadmium Lemon£14.30
- PS Oils Cobalt Blue Light£22.45
- Jute Primed Artists Canvas 10 Metre Roll£240.00