PS Oils Phthalo Turquoise
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
Hand made oil colours, prepared carefully to give optimum colour reasonance.
Each colour batch is made in small quantities (up to 1 litre per batch), so that each batch of paint produced is unique.
According to the nature of individual pigments, colours may be machine ground, prepared in a hand-milling machine, or simply ground by hand using a glass muller.
The colours are prepared into English cold-pressed linseed oil, from a single estate farm. This oil is a limpid golden yellow colour, is free flowing (brush marks tend to settle out of paint films) and pressed without the addition of driers.
Because these oil colours are made without drying agents, they dry out according to the nature of the pigments used.
- Canvas Wedges Pack 1000£96.00
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Pthalocyanine Green Yellow Shade£15.70
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Indian Red£10.02
- PS Acrylic Fluid Extra Glossy£10.96
- Cad Red (Hue) PS 60ml£8.10
- Perm Green Light PS 60ml£8.10
- PS Oils Vert Vendome£14.30
- PS Oils Cadmium Red Deep£19.55
- Pip Seymour Professional Coloured Gesso - Roman Black 250ml£15.16