Michael Harding Oils 60ml Yellow Ochre Deep
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
"My paints are made by hand, using techniques which date back to the days of the Old Masters. There is a very simple reason for this painstaking process. As an artist and painter I wanted to create colours that were true and vibrant, and paint which was beautiful and durable.
The greater the pigment content of a paint the greater the resistance it has to fading. Nearly all manufacturers use various fillers to extend the volume of the oil paint. It may increase profits but it compromises on quality. I totally refuse to do this. Why make something exceptional and then dilute it?
I will not claim that my paints will turn you into a great painter, but I can promise they will have a profound effect on your work. Your colours will be stronger and richer, and you will find the texture of the paint incomparable. You will love working with them.
Try them. You will be amazed"
- 12oz Canvas 25 Metre Primed£360.00
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Scarlet Lake£15.70
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Permanent Orange£15.70
- Michael Harding Oils 60ml Gen Naples Yellow Dark£65.56
- Fluorescent White PS 60ml£10.80
- PS Oils Lowry White 150ml£23.65
- PS Oils Marron Brun£7.10
- PS Oils Cadmium Chromium Green Middle£22.45
- 40cm x 100cm Daler Premium Standard Edge Readymade Canvas£18.12