Save time and effort by letting us stretch your prints and art work for you. At Harris Moore we have more than 12 years experience of stretching artists canvases and canvas wrap prints, we pride ourselves in our neat finishing and precise tensioning.
Prints are carefully stretched on to high quality stretchers which are made to the exact size you require. Choose from two depths hardwood stretcher frames 25mm or 44mm. The image can be wrapped around the frame or the sides can be left blank. Your stretched print/art work will come carefully packaged complete with birch ply wedges for further tensioning.
When stretching onto 25mm Deep Bars each edge will need at least 5cm of spare fabric so that we can staple the fabric to the back of the frame. If want the image to cover the edges then 2.5cm of the image on each side will be on the edge, with a further minimum of 2.5cm on the reverse.
When stretching onto 44mm Deep Bars each edge will need at least 7cm of spare fabric so that we can staple the fabric to the back of the frame. If want the image to cover the edges then 4.4cm of the image on each side will be on the edge, with a further minimum of 2.5cm on the reverse.
How it works:
- If you need a help with a quote then call us on 0121 6333687 with the dimensions of your image and we can help you choose the depth of frame you need and give you a price.
- Send your prints to us (we recommend recorded delivery) - Including the Stretching Service Order Form in the package.
- We check the measurements of your prints and make the stretchers to the exact size
- We stretch the prints to your specifications
- We call you to confirm final price including delivery (normally £14 to £18) and take payment
- We carefully wrap and dispatch your stretched prints.
- It can take up to two weeks from receipt for us to complete the process.
Call 0121 6333687 or Contact Us for a Quote